Thursday 28 January 2010

Then in my dream, I told the doctor off...

...He said if you don't want to do it
then you don't have to do it
He said the truth is
You'll be okay, anyway.


My listening directly affects my viewing.
Regina Spektor, one of the loves of my life (I shall explain my love of creatively insane females sometime) did that fun old thing where she pops up on shuffle. I text my sister about crispy crispy Benjamin Franklin. Because that's a thing we do. Or a thing I did one time before, so now a thing I've done twice.
Basically someone playing tenacious D in the studio leads to me watching pick of destiny, which lead to me doing something probably stupid.
Basically Regina coming up on shuffle leads to me re-watching (500) days of summer, which lead to me wanting to be a proper girl. Yeah I don't see the link there either, but ah well.
I think I need this dress: (the back of it is pretty, alas being poor)

But does it go against who I am, or who I am trying to be? Maybe there is a reason I don't wear dresses, I don't know. I'll wait for a few more people to tell me I actually have legs that can be shown, then I'll think about it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment