Wednesday 4 November 2009

Theonewithnoprospects

I'm not that competetive, pretty "laid back". Almost the opposite of how I was as a child.
As if my spirit broke. But not about everything. I just felt there was no point arguing over the last biscuit when you could just let the other person have it and avoid confrontation. Things were going to be how they were going to be, so worrying myself to tears kinda disappeared.

I only really fight for things I believe in, and when I do I can stand my ground. I can kick ass, which is the way it should be. A lot of things irritate me, but I tend to ignore the majority of stupid social phenominons. Ignore them and they might go away?

I like to discuss. I talk alot but rarely say anything. But some people just don't think about what they are saying...

Par Exemple:


i just dont get excited for stuff anymore least that way when im doing what ever i can enjoy without previous expectations

aw well thats a shame

or alternativly not be dissappointed so it is good in some respects If u dont have any expectations of anything, you cant be dissapointed

Sometimes the excitement is the best bit...
Like the getting ready for a night out.
The waiting to see someone.
Or the building the house on sims.
You are allowed to look forward to things, or there would be no point in doing anything.
Just dont sweat the small stuff
Don't go around making disappointment when there is none.

you like making me fuck up and findin loop holes in what i say dont you!

-------------------------------------------------------

Whats the point in living if you cant make other people trip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment